Happy to Help
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for new blog posts.
Your Feedback Is Very Important
I took off the comment section on all my articles because I was getting so much spam it was taking up most of my day.
I added this comment page so people could give me all the feedback and article suggestions they wanted to and it would end the spam.
Here are some feedback suggestions I would love to hear from all my readers.
- Did you find answers to questions you had about our articles?
- Was this your first time visiting HobbyistGeek.com?
- How was your experience reading our articles?
- Were our articles informative?
- Your feedback helps us to not only improve our articles and product recommendations but will help us improve our future articles.
- Do you believe that others could benefit from our informative articles?
- We know your time is valuable, but we would love your feedback on HobbyistGeek.com
- Was our website able to provide you with the information that you were seeking?
- Did you find that information valuable?
- How visually appealing is our website?
- How easy is it to navigate our website?
- What do you think about the fact that most of our articles are informative on our website?
- What originally attracted you to our website?
- If you were to review the website what score would you give it out of 10?
- What did you like best about our website?
- What is your likelihood of recommending HobbyistGeek to a friend or colleague?
- How did you hear about us?
- What problem would you like to solve with our articles?
- What is the primary benefit that you have received from HobbyistGeek.com today?
- What do you think makes us stand out from the competition?
- What other comments, concerns, or questions do you have?
- I always like letting my readers know about one of my electroforming mentors Jason Welsh. Read my article about Jason Welsh.
I love sharing what I have learned with people that have the same interest in electroforming, crystals, and gemstones.
We’re always looking to improve the information on our website and we love getting feedback from our visitors on what they enjoyed most.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to leave a comment!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time at HobbyistGeek.com.
I will try to respond to everyone promptly.
Thanks for the feedback.