Hobbyist Geek & GlassbyMichael, LLC
2. Credit 2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright notice 3.1 Copyright (c) 2016 of first publication Michael Weiner. 3.2 Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer: (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. License to use website 4.1 You may: (a) view pages from our website in a web browser; (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and (c) print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer. 4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. 4.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. 4.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website; (c) show any material from our website in public; (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or (e) redistribute material from our website. 4.5 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5. Acceptable use 5.1 You must not: (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (d) [conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent]; (e) [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means[, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]; (f) [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website]; or (g) [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)]. [additional list items] 5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities. 5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
6. Limited warranties 6.1 We do not warrant or represent: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; (b) that the material on the website is up to date, or (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available. 6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. 6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website, and the use of our website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability 7.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. 7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to Section 7.1; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer. 7.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. 7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. 7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill. 7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software. 7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage. 7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8. Variation 8.1 We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. 8.2 The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
9. Severability 9.1 If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. 9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. Law and jurisdiction 10.1 This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [United States law]. 10.2 Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the [exclusive] OR [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of [Florida, United States].
11. Our details 11.1 This website is owned and operated by Hobbyist Geek & GlassbyMichael, LLC 11.2 We are registered in Florida, United States under registration number [number], and our registered office is at [address]. 11.3 Our principal place of business is in Orlando, Florida. 11.4 You can contact us: (a) [by post, using the postal address [given above]; (b) [using our website contact form; (c) 407-796-2931, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time; or (d) by email [email protected], using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Weight Loss, Health, and Fitness Disclaimer Example You should always consult your physician or other healthcare providers before changing your diet or starting an exercise program. I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses, and damages that I incur while visiting Hobbyist Geek & GlassbyMichael, LLC I hereby waive all claims against Hobbyist Geek & GlassbyMichael, LLC Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Glass By Michael, LLC
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, glassbymichael.com accessible at glassbymichael.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website.
By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website.
By displaying Your Content, you grant Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Glass By Michael, LLC & Hobbyist Geek and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.