We are going to go over What Is Tiger’s Eye Gemstone Good For? in this article.
Tiger’s Eye is a metamorphic rock that belongs to the Chalcedony mineral class family.
It has beautiful silky luster and opaque transparency, enabling it to reflect light to give different patterns, due to which it is also nicknamed “The Shapeshifter.”
Tiger’s Eye comes in shades of reddish-brown with lovely bands of golden yellow color.
Due to its unique and beautiful appearance, Egyptians and Romans have widely used it since ancient times in making jewelry and statutes.
It is primarily present in Africa but can also be mined in Brazil, Australia, and some parts of the United States.
Adding Tiger’s Eye to electroformed copper jewelry not only makes it beautiful but also protects it from scratches.
We are going to answer the question… What Is Tiger’s Eye Gemstone Good For?
Tiger’s Eye brings harmony and balance in its wearer’s life.
It protects you from ill cause and evil intentions.
It is a birthstone of people Gemini, Leo, or Capricorn as their zodiac signs.
Tiger’s Eye is a hard stone and has a Mohs hardness of 6-7.
Please shaer on Pinterest.
Meaning of Tiger’s Eye
Tiger’s Eye is a chatoyant gemstone. Chatoyant is an optical effect that is produced due to the iron and quarts present in some stone, giving the stone a striped appearance, similar to a Tiger’s Eye.
Who should wear Tiger’s Eye Stone?
Tiger’s Eye is the stone for the people that have Gemini as their birth zodiac. However, the people that have Leo or Capricorn as their zodiac sign can also wear it.
This is a powerful stone that helps its wearer in releasing their fears and anxiety and helps in achieving harmony and balance by the free flow of energy that connects you to the earth and your power.
In which hand should Tiger’s Eye be worn?
Tiger’s Eye stones are usually worn in the form of rings and bracelets. According to Vedic astrology, it is recommended to wear it on the ring finger of the correct hand.
For best results, it should be worn during the sunrise of any Monday that occurs in the waxing moon.
Wearing Tiger’s Eye stone as electroformed copper jewelry will protect your Tiger’s Eye stone from scratches and damage from daily wear and tear.
Can you wear Tiger’s Eye every day?
Yes, you can wear Tiger’s Eye every day as its purpose is to bring harmony and balance to your life.
As the Moh hardness of Tiger’s Eye is 6.5-7, and stones with Mohs hardness less than 7 are prone to scratches.
So you should take extra care of your Tiger’s Eye stone jewelry if you are planning to wear it daily.
What does the stone Tiger’s Eye symbolize?
The Tiger’s Eye symbolizes the divine vision. These stones are the energy amplifiers and boost the energy of any other gemstones you use them with.
The ancient Rome soldier used to wear the Tiger’s Eye as the Talismans to protect them from the harms of battles. This is true in the present as using Tiger’s Eye is powerful enough to protect you from evil and harm.
Is Tiger’s Eye a lucky stone?
Tiger’s Eye is a lucky stone. This semi-precious stone protects you against curses and ill will and helps you to live a balanced, fear-free life.
It allows you to take more control of your life and challenges you to step outside of the box and positively impact the world around you.
Is Tiger’s Eye mentioned in Bible?
Tiger’s Eye isn’t as such mentioned in Bible. But its benefits and its ability to make you protect against the curse and evil make it a sacred and beneficial stone.
Uses of Tiger’s Eye Stone
Some of the benefits of the Tiger’s Eye stone are:
- Tiger’s Eye inculcates self-esteem, brings focus to mind, improves stamina, and re-energizes the senses.
- It eliminates doubt from your mind and brings good luck, and protects you from the evil thoughts and ill wishes of enemies.
- It is perfect for adults and children who are stressed about their life and lack concentration.
- Wearing Tiger’s Eye helps in curing diseases related to skin, eyesight, and spinal cord. It also enhances the strength of bones and has many heali9ng benefits.
- If you are a businessman, you should wear Tiger’s Eye for success and Monterey benefits in your business.
If you are planning to wear this stone as electroformed jewelry, make sure that your electroforming artist has sealed your stone before starting the process.
As this crystal has a Mohs hardness of 6.5-7, it should be sealed so that it doesn’t get dissolved during the electroforming process
How can you tell a real Tiger’s Eye?
Here are some easy tips by which you can tell whether your stone is real or fake:
- Check for the glass-like luster: Tiger’s Eye is a type of quartz, which shines like glass under the light. Check your Tiger’s Eye under the light to see the luster. If your stone is real, you would see a silver-toned hue under a light. The real Tiger’s Eye has slight imperfection and texture on the surface. If your stone is looking way too perfect, it could be fake.
- Check to see if it scratches the glass. The Tiger’s Eye rates a 6.5-7 on the Mohs hardness scale, meaning it can scratch glass, a softer material on the Mohs scale. Scrape the edge of the rock against a scrap piece of glass. If it can scratch the glass, it means your stone is real.
- Check for Chatoyancy: This phenomenon is known as the cat-eye effect because it resembles the way a cat-eye looks under the light. Hold your stone under the light, and notice what you see. If it seems like the bands of the stone are moving when light strikes on them, it means that your stone is real.
Please share on Pinterest.
How to clean Tiger’s Eye?
The best and easiest way to clean your Tiger’s Eye stone is to place it under a running faucet for a few minutes.
The water not only neutralizes your stone and eliminates all the negative energy but also removes any dust or dirt from your stone.
Final thoughts on What Is Tiger’s Eye Gemstone Good For?
Tiger’s Eye is a semi-precious stone that brings harmony and balance. It protects its wearer from harm and many diseases.
Tiger’s Eye stones are commonly used in making electroformed jewelry like rings and bracelets. If you are looking for a professional and credible place to get electroformed jewelry with Tiger’s Eye, you can contact us.
We will make this gemstone in an electroformed copper bracelet or necklace.
If you want to read more about What Is Turquoise Gemstone Good For?
- Brazing, Welding and Soldering
- Electroforming Instructions
- Electroforming The Ultimate Guide
- General Information
Want more information on just Why Are Gemstones Important? I cover my top 11 picks!