In this article, we are going to find out What Is Jade Gemstone Good For?
Jade is a class of precious gemstones that have been used to make tools, sculptures, jewelry, talismans, healing stone, and other objects for over 5,000 years.
Jade consists of two different silicate minerals: nephrite and Jadeite. Both of these minerals share a very similar appearance and toughness.
Adding Jade to electroformed copper jewelry not only makes it beautiful but also protects it from scratches.
Jadeite comes in a wide range of colors, including green, yellow, reddish-orange, white, grey, black, brown, and lavender.
The coloration has streaks and mottles, giving Jadeite imaginative and intriguing effects.
Nephrite has colors that range from translucent to opaque and can be light to dark green, yellow, brown, black, grey, or white. It is also streaked and mottled.
The more precious and expensive of these stones is Jadeite.
We are going to answer the question What Is Jade Gemstone Good For?
Jade is the stone of good luck, which enhances your creativity and imagination, and brings good luck in love and business matters.
It is a birthstone of people who are born in March or September. Jade is a hard stone and has a Mohs hardness of 6-7.
What Is The Meaning Of Jade Gemstone?
The word Jade came from the Spanish term “piedra de ijada,” which means loin stone in English because of its efficacy in treating the diseases related to the loins and kidneys.
Nephrite has come from the phrase “lapis nephriticus,” a Latin translation of the Spanish “piedra de ijada.”
Who Should Wear Jade Stone?
If you are born in March or September, Jade is one of the most beneficial stones. It brings good luck and fortune. It helps you manifest your work goals, support business ventures, and create a positive attitude towards money.
In Which Hand Should Jade Be Worn?
Jade stones are usually worn in the form of bangles and bracelets. You can either wear it on your right wrist or left wrist.
Most people wear the jade bangle on their left wrist because it is closer to their heart, and Jade is well known to correct the heart chakra. Wearing jade stone brings wellness and balance throughout the balance.
Wearing jade stone as an electroformed copper bracelet will protect your jade stone from scratches and damage from daily wear and tear.
Can You Wear Jade Every Day?
Yes, you can wear Jade every day as its purpose is to protect you and bring good luck. You can even take a shower by wearing it in the showers. Just clean it every week regularly to remove the dirt and you are good to go.
What Does The Stone Jade Symbolize?
Jade is also known as the “stone of luck” or “stone of happiness.” Its spiritual meaning is longevity and wisdom.
Both Nephrite and Jadeite attract good luck and protect against negative energies. It attracts heavenly bodies, facilitating access to spiritual realms, and helps you in enhancing your creativity and imagination.
Is Jade A Lucky Stone?
Jade is a lucky stone. This precious and beautiful stone is popularly known for bringing luck, strength, and good health. It protects its wearer from injuries and eliminates unwanted energies.
Is Jade Mentioned In Bible?
Jade is mentioned in the Bible as a precious stone representing one of Israel’s 12 tribes on the breastplate of judgment worn by the highest priest in ancient Israel Exodus 28:20, Exodus 39:13.
In the second place, it is mentioned a decoration on the covering of the King of Tyre Ezekiel 28:13.
*Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.
What Are The Uses Of Your Jade Stone?
Jade gives you all the love and courage you need to achieve your dreams and welcome the beautiful things in your life.
Both Jadeite and Nephrite have many spiritual and healing properties. Some of the benefits of the jade stone are:
- Jade attracts good luck and friendship. It brings harmony to its wearer and protects them from harm and negatives energies and thoughts.
- It is a symbol of serenity and purity. It is best for people who lack self-confidence as it helps in stabilizing their personality by promoting self-sufficiency.
- Jade provides healing in your relationships. It encourages honest, maturity, self-love, and self-acceptance and attracts a fulfilling relationship filled with understanding and compassion.
- Wearing a Jade crystal balances the fluid flow in your body and helps in removing the waste from your body.
- It corrects the hormone imbalances in your body and assists in fertility and childbirth.
- Jade is believed to stimulate the immune system to fight diseases and help the body heal faster.
If you are planning to wear this stone as electroformed jewelry, make sure that your electroforming artist has sealed your stone before starting the process.
Although Jade is a very strong stone, it is a rule to seal a stone whose hardness is below 7 on the Mohs hardness scale.
So it should be sealed so that it doesn’t get dissolved during the electroforming process as it has a hardness of 6-7 on the Mohs scale.
How Can You Tell A Real Jade?
Here are some easy tips by which you can tell whether your stone is real or fake:
- Check the color and texture: A real jade is not completely opaque or transparent, it is a combination of both. A real jade has a shine similar to the light reflecting off the water.
- The real Jade has slight imperfection and texture on the surface. If your stone is looking way too perfect, it could be fake.
- Check for the air bubbles: A real jade stone does not have air bubbles in its structure. If it has air bubbles present, it could be a red flag that your stone might be fake.
- Touch the stone to see if it feels cold: Naturally, Jade is a very cool stone. If you touch the stone on your neck or face, it will give a very cool and pleasant feeling. If you don’t get a cool feeling, then your stone can be fake.
How To Clean Jade?
The best and easy way to clean your jade stone is to clean it with a soft brush soaked in warm soapy water every week to remove all the dirt.
If your stone has some stubborn marks, you can use ammonia in water to make a solution and clean your stone with it. Make sure you rinse and dry your stone thoroughly after treating it with ammonia.
Final Thoughts On What Is Jade Gemstone Good For?
Jade is a semi-precious stone that brings luck and wealth. It protects its wearer from harm and many diseases. Jade stones are commonly used in making electroformed jewelry like rings and bracelets.
If you are looking for a professional and credible place to get electroformed jewelry of Jade, you can contact us. We will make this gemstone in an electroformed copper bracelet or necklace.
Want more information on just Why Are Gemstones Important? I cover my top 11 picks!
- Brazing, Welding and Soldering
- Electroforming Instructions
- Electroforming The Ultimate Guide
- General Information