I wanted to find out all the important facts and what Is Lapis Lazuli Stone Good For?
Lapis Lazuli is a semi-precious gemstone and is commonly known as Lapis. Its deep, celestial blue color symbolizes royalty, power, spirit, and god’s vision.
Unlike other gemstones, lapis lazuli is not a mineral; it is a rock that is composed of other minerals.
Due to its pretty and royal color, many people wear electroformed copper jewelry, which not only makes it beautiful and elegant but also durable.
The answer to the question What Is Lapis Lazuli Stone Good For?
Lapis Lazuli is a semi-precious stone that brings menta peace, calmness, positive energy, success, and advancement in the career of its wearer.
It is a birthstone of people with Sagittarius as their zodiac sign. It is best for people who are attention-deficient as it enhances the concentration and creativity of its wearer.
Meaning of Lapis Lazuli
The word Lapis Lazuli came from the Latin language. Lapis means “stone,” and Lazuli means “sky” or “heaven,” meaning that this is a “sky stone” or “heaven stone.”
The name itself indicates the royalty of this stone.
Who should wear Lapis Lazuli Stone?
According to Vedic astrology, Lapis Lazuli is a stone for the people who have Sagittarius as their zodiac sign.
It is a stone of planet Saturn, and its wearer can get the auspicious effects of the planet Saturn.
It gives its wearer positive energy and not only improves mental health but also has very significant effects on physical health.
Lapis Lazuli has medicinal properties, and wearing it can prevent bile diseases, piles, kidney diseases, heart diseases, jaundice, epilepsy, and skin diseases.
Lapis Lazuli is perfect for people who can’t concentrate on one thing for a long time. It enhances the concentration and creativity of its wearer.
In which hand should Lapis Lazuli be worn?
According to astrologists, a Lapis Lazuli stone should be worn on the middle finger of your correct hand, that is, the right hand for the right-hander or the left hand for the left-hander.
The astrologists recommend wearing the Lapis Lazuli stone on Saturday evening. You can wear it as a ring or pendant designed as a piece of electroformed copper jewelry.
Can you wear Lapis Lazuli every day?
You can wear Lapis Lazuli every day to eliminate negative thoughts from your mind and increase your concentration in your daily life.
But it is best to wear it as necklaces and chokers as it is not a very robust stone and can easily get damaged if worn on fingers daily.
What does the stone Lapis Lazuli symbolize?
Lapis Lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Its magnificent blue color symbolizes the powers, honors, spirits, and vision of gods.
Lapis Lazuli brings peace to its owners by eliminating negative and unnecessary thoughts.
Is Lapis Lazuli a lucky stone?
Lapis Lazuli stands for good luck and wealth.
If you wear it to attract luck and money, this stone can turn all negative energies and thought into positive and constructive ones and helps you in getting wealth, abundance, and success in your business and career.
Is Lapis Lazuli mentioned in Bible?
Lapis Lazuli is also mentioned in the Bible. It is the center gem in the second row in the breastplate of the high priest Aaron
Uses of Lapis Lazuli Stone
People use this stone to overcome the negative thoughts that are bothering them and attaining focus. Some of the uses of lapis lazuli are:
- Lapsi lazuli is the best stone to meditate with. It increases the concentration of its wearer and helps them to go into deep and calm meditation.
- This stone is very beneficial for students as it enhances the intellectual abilities and memory of its wearer.
- It is perfect for teenagers and adults who have anger issues. It controls their rage and anger and brings them calmness and peace of mind.
- Lapis is Perfect for clearing emotional baggage. It promotes self-awareness and eliminates negative energy.
- This stone brings success and advancement in the career and business of its owner.
- If you have some throat-related problems, Lapis is the best stone for you because it cures diseases like thyroid, sore throat, laryngitis, etc.
How can you tell a real Lapis Lazuli?
Here are some easy tips by which you can tell whether your stone is real or fake:
- Check the price: Analyze the price of the product, if someone is selling you the stone for a very cheap rate, it is a clear indication that the stone is fake. Because the Lapis never comes at very cheap prices, it is a semi-precious stone, and even an ordinary necklace of this stone comes in $40-50.
- Check the color: The color of the Lapis Lazuli stone is blue. Rub acetone on the small part of your stone and see whether the color fades or not. The color of the natural Lapis Lazuli stone never fades away.
- Check for the injected dyes: Many jewelers inject dyes in other stones to sell them as Lapis Lazuli. If the color in your stone is uniformly distributed, it is a red flag and shows that your stone can be fake.
- Check the hardness: This is the easiest and best way to validate your product. As we have told you, Lapis get scratched easily. A real lapis stone gets scratched by a knife or any other sharp object, but you cannot scratch the fake lapis with a knife or any other sharp object.
How to clean Lapis Lazuli?
The best way to keep your Lapis Lazuli clean is to soak it into the water and then dry clean it with a towel to remove the extra moisture.
Make sure you clean your lapis lazuli quickly because prolonged water contact can damage the calcite content in it.
Final thoughts on What Is Lapis Lazuli Stone Good For?
Lapis Lazuli is a semi-precious stone that possesses many benefits for mental and physical health. You can wear it or use it to achieve mental peace and calmness with its healing power.
It brings success and advancement in the job and business of its wearer. So if you are looking for an affordable healing gemstone, Lapis Lazuli is the best option for you.
If you are worried about the durability of this stone, you can contact us. We will make this gemstone in an Electroformed Jewelry copper pendant or ring.
Want more information on just Why Are Gemstones Important? I cover my top 11 picks!